I. INFORMATION LTC COLLECTS
We may obtain information about you in a few ways, including information that:
- You directly provide to us
- We automatically collect
A. INFORMATION YOU DIRECTLY PROVIDE
When you visit and/or interact with our Website, we collect information directly from you when you voluntarily: (i) enter information into any data fields on the Website; or (ii) otherwise communicate with or contact us (e.g. email or telephone).
We may ask you to voluntarily provide some or all of the following types of information:
- Contact information (e.g. first and last name, address, email address, phone number)
B. INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED
In order to improve the content and usability of the Website, we may automatically collect information from you when you visit the Website to support the functionality of the Website. We may also use third-party analytics services to understand the traffic of visitors to our Website.
We may use a variety of technologies, such as cookies, widgets, web beacons, and log files described below to automatically or passively collect this information.
II. HOW LTC USES COLLECTED INFORMATION
LTC uses the information it collects for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the Website
- To address your inquiries and requests
- To contact and manage our relationship with you
- To ensure proper functionality of the Website
- To understand user traffic to our Website
- For other purposes disclosed at the time you provide your information or otherwise with your consent
We have put in place reasonable and appropriate security measures to protect the information collected via the Website. However, note that the confidentiality of information transmitted over the Internet cannot be guaranteed. Please exercise caution when transmitting information over the Internet and through the Website. We do not and cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not gain access to your information. It is also very important that you do not share your username or password with anyone. You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account.
III. COOKIES, WEB BEACONS, AND OTHER WEB TECHNOLOGIES
LTC utilizes automatic data collection to enhance the Website. The web technologies we may use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Website.
- Web Beacons. The Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixels, tags, and single-pixel gifs) that allow us to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Log Files: Log files are pieces of information that inform how users are accessing the Website. For example, each time you visit the Website, it may create a log file that someone visited the page. Log files can be used to create aggregate reports of Website activity.
- Do Not Track Mechanisms. Because there is no consensus on how companies should respond to web browser-based do-not track (“DNT”) mechanisms, our system will not recognize or respond to Do Not Track requests or headers at this time.
- If you decline to provide certain cookies while using the Website, you may not be able to access or use some or all of the features offered through the Website.
IV. HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE DISCLOSED
We may disclose your information with contracted service providers, vendors, and trusted strategic partners on a confidential basis in order to provide Website. We will not disclose sensitive personal information without your explicit consent. We reserves the right to comply with the law and to release your information for the following reasons:
- Legal Matters. In response to subpoenas, regulatory or judicial processes, governmental requests and investigations, or as otherwise required by law.
- To Prevent Fraud or Illegal Activity. If we reasonably believe that there has been a violation of our terms or to protect the security of our clients, the Website, and any LTC servers, network systems, and databases.
V. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
VI. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
The Website is not intended for use by children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly request information from anyone under the age of 18 without parental consent.
VIII. CONTACT US